Monday, October 13, 2008

Try This Evening Workout

Gal Josefsberg at 60 IN 3 outlines an evening workout that won't leave you too sweaty and awake to go to bed. It can also be used as a good stretching routine for times when you’ve been sitting down for too long.

I’ve always had issues with evening workouts. At the end of the workout I’m too sweaty and too awake to go to bed, which means I don’t get enough sleep. And since I’m not a morning person, I usually work out in the afternoon. However, I recently found a little evening workout that sounds really promising.

The Key Is Pace

Rather than being an all out workout, this one is more of a stretching routine. It doesn’t involve high weights or high reps, just a low number of reps with body weight exercises done at a very slow pace. In fact, it’s a VERY slow pace. Each rep should take you about 10 seconds, which is slow enough to be relaxing. Read more

 
Design by Free Wordpress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Templates