Monday, December 5, 2011

A Fitness Plan So Easy a Caveman Could Do It

Mark Sisson's fitness plan requires minimum effort for maximum effect. If you just want to be fit, this is the simplest, easiest program you will find.

... But what’s the best way to exercise?

The mainstream prescription for exercise is ineffective, unsustainable, and downright unpleasant. Don’t believe me? Head down to your local gym and tell me what you see:

Men and women logging endless miles on a treadmill, slogging through their workouts with miserable looks on their faces and a perpetual spare tire around their waists – that never seems to go away.

Pencil-legged guys using machines to isolate individual arm muscles, staring in the mirror, and getting nowhere.

People trudging wearily across the gym parking lot, looking like they’re heading for an execution.

I don’t know about you, but that sounded like an awful way of exercising to me, so I decided to come up with my own program.

I call it Primal Blueprint Fitness, and it’s incredibly simple, to-the-point, and highly effective. Read more

 
Design by Free Wordpress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Templates