Saturday, February 28, 2009

5 Ways to Get Fit for Free

Are you getting the most out of your gym membership? Sam Murphy says there's a better way to exercise, and it doesn't cost a penny.

Last summer, I ditched my gym membership for the first time in 20 years. It dawned on me that, having visited the premises precisely twice that year, each of my workouts (in a no-frills council leisure centre, mind) had cost me £120.

[...]

I have to admit, there are still times when I hanker after a warm, dry gym, but the joy of exercising wherever and whenever I like, without expense or time limits, more than makes up for it. And I don't have to put up with out-of-order machines, crap music and other people's sweat.

Five ways to get fit for free Read more

 
Design by Free Wordpress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Templates