Tuesday, November 25, 2008

17 Push-Up Variations

Body Weight Exercise Online has posted video demonstrations of 17 push-up variations. As of now, your "reasons" for not doing push-ups - they're boring, not challenging enough, etc. - are now transformed into excused.

One of the greatest bodyweight exercises is the push-up. This is just the beginning of the quality content that I will be providing on this website. I hope this is of help to you. I want to thank my son for being my guinea pig and allowing me to take pictures of him.

Below you will find video for a number of different types of push-ups. If you use your imagination you could probably come up with a few other variations. Please make sure that you do your push-ups with good form. Good form would include a straight back and your head up and looking forward. Do not rush them. Perform them generally with a 1-0-1 count. That would mean taking 1 second to lower, no pause at the bottom and 1 second to raise back to the starting position. If you want a little more of a challenge them perform them with a 2-0-1 count. Read more

 
Design by Free Wordpress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Templates